Hematology is the medical science and field of study that focuses on blood and blood diseases. In the medical fraternity, hematology is focused on diagnosing and treating blood-based diseases and disorders. Blood diseases can be especially harmful and can even lead to death, some of these diseases include blood clotting, leukemia, anemia, myeloma, hemophilia, and more. To counter these dangerous illnesses, My Care India has the best hematology hospitals in India.
People often are not aware of the symptoms of blood diseases. Here are the general symptoms to look out for:
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty in concentration
- Muscle Weakness
- Rapid heartbeats
- Frequent infections
- Sudden weight loss
- Feeling Unwell even after medication
- Injuries that don't heal
- Excessive bleeding Easy skin bruising
The aspects and qualities that make a great hematology hospital are many. Since hematologists in India specialize in prognosis, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases of the blood, they can tackle the physiological and pathological problems that are caused by it. Many of the most common and lethal blood diseases are treated at My Care India and their expert panel of hematologists, hospitals, and specialists.
Benefits at My Care India
At My Care India, each patient gets specialized and focused care in the hospital, but the benefits don't stop there. More benefits offered by My Care India to its patients:
- Transportation: From the visa application to airport pick-up and drop to liaison with the best hematology hospitals in India and panel of expert physicians, and hematology specialists as well as accommodations for both recovery and hotel, communicating with the family in the home country to follow-up care even after you reach home.
- Qualified panel: My Care India has partnerships with the best hematology hospitals in India.
- Affordable: My Care India provides the best hematology treatment facilities at the most economical costs. We understand the value of your health and we strive to give you the best healthcare experience in India.