IVF Treatment or In-vitro Fertilisation Treatment is one of the most successful fertility methods available in the field of artificial inseminations and gynecology. One of the prevailing grievances of young couples residing in Western and underdeveloped nations is that the IVF cost and success rate don't match what they can afford. This typically leads them to know more about affordable nations that wholeheartedly accept overseas patients. In most cases, since the IVF cost and treatment in India are quite affordable, patients choose to come to India. Typically, the risks of embryotic divisions are high leading to the birth of unexpected twins, triplets, or even quadruplets; hence all overseas patients are informed of the IVF cost and success rate depending on a case-to-case basis.
While the IVF cost and treatment in India is in good condition as well as the IVF cost and success rate are looking good from a global medical industry perspective, it is worth knowing the benefits of IVF treatment in India. Some of these benefits include:
- You control your reproductive timelines and can easily focus on career-building or your passions till ready to conceive.
- Better chances of conceiving a healthy fetus by pre-scanning the embryos for genetic diseases or malformations.
- Lower miscarriage risk by pre-testing the uterine conditions and using medical interventions to facilitate a successful pregnancy.
IVF Cost and Success Rate
India's IVF cost and success rate are quite favorable for hopeful parents to conceive a healthy fetus. Here are some of the facts about IVF cost and treatment in India you didn't know about:
- IVF cost in the USA can reach up to $12,000 per cycle
- IVF cost and treatment in India cost approximately $3,663 per cycle.
- For USA-based women younger than 35, the IVF success rate is around 54.5%.
- For India-based women younger than 35, the IVF success rate is up to 65%.