As per recent findings of The Lancet Oncology study, there is expected to be a more than 50% jump in demand for chemotherapy treatments by 2040. Scientists estimate that 67% of patients requiring chemotherapy treatments will mostly reside in low to middle-income nations.
In the current times, 57.7% of new cancer cases need chemotherapy treatment for a good health outcome. It implies that in the current global cancer treatment scenario, most of the global cancer patient base is not able to access the best chemotherapy treatment in their home countries. This ever-present problem of non-accessibility can be due to a few major reasons:
- Treatment costs exceed what most families or individuals can access.
- The quality of treatment is dangerous & is medically unprofessional.
- The required chemotherapy treatment is not readily accessible.
- A specific economic landscape of the nation makes gaining access to medical insurance difficult.
Side-effects of chemotherapy treatment
Getting your recommended chemotherapy treatment can be a physical as well as mentally challenging experience for any cancer patient. Look out for these side effects of chemotherapy:
- Hair Loss
- Sores in the mouth, tongue & throat
- Weight changes
- Changes in sexual function
- Appetite changes
- Easy Bruising
- Pale skin
- Numbness, tingling, or pain in the body extremities
All your chemotherapy treatment needs are met by My Care India with affordable world-class treatment by world-class chemotherapy treatment specialists in India. Get the best chemotherapy treatment specialists in India at an affordable cost with qualified teams of chemotherapy treatment specialists. To access our services, search My Care India or visit our website to know more about us and avail the best chemotherapy treatment in India with us.
Why My Care India has the best chemotherapy treatment in India?
My Care India is an overseas medical facilitator i.e. medical tourism company enabling traveling patients to seek the world-class chemotherapy treatment they truly need at an affordable price in India. My Care India has chemotherapy treatment specialists, doctors & hospitals focused on treating cancers of many types. Some of our chemotherapy treatment services include:
My Care India has the best Crohn's Disease treatment in India with the world's best teams of doctors, surgeons, and medical support staff. Some of our Crohn's Disease treatment procedures include:
- IV Pump insertion for medicine delivery
- Post-administration blood tests
- Full-body physical exam to detect infections
- Preparing in advance for side-effects
- Post-operative recovery
With My Care India, you will always find the best and most affordable chemotherapy treatment & surgeries in India.